Followers

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Shelly C Turtle's Candy Cane



Hi everyone, it's Sam again. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. This is my new card for the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog. The theme for this challenge is "Under the Sea Christmas". The image I used was Shelly C Turtle's Candy Cane. I really hope you guys like my card, I enjoyed coloring it.



Here is a close up of the image:



I added chunky glitter to the bottom of the card to look like snow.



Please check out the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog. I hope you enjoy the challenge :)
- Samantha

4 comments:

  1. Samantha, I love your card! The amount of talent you have at your age is amazing. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable Samantha. Love how you coloured him, but I especially love the little string of Christmas lights at the top.

    Hugs, Vannessa x (fellow Lacy Sunshine girl)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete